Sleep Better With A New Mattress
Sam’s Furniture has been your local source for the best home furniture in Fort Worth, Arlington, Haltom City, and indeed all of North Texas since 1946.
Our goal is to help you furnish your entire home with the luxury designs and accessories of your dreams; and that extends to the bedroom!
Our North Texas furniture stores have the widest selection of mattress sets around — whether you’re looking for memory foam or a pillow-like plush.
From Serta to Mt. Dana, we have a reputation for carrying the best mattresses at the best prices. Shop online today and discover the perfect sleep and the perfect style.
Signs That You Need A New Mattress
How long have you had your current mattress? Do you even know? Chances are, you’ve slept on your current mattress for just about as long as you can remember.
There’s also a good chance that you’ve been rolling around on a worn-down pile of foam, and your sleep has been suffering.
If you are feeling the inner springs, that’s one apparent sign that you might be in need of a new mattress. But what are some others? Here are a few things to think about when it comes to your bed:
- Moving: Moving into a brand new home? Then you already know it’s going to be a hassle to lug a mattress through the door. So if you’re already going to have to do it, you might as well treat yourself to a new luxury mattress set to make the first night (and every night thereafter) more memorable. Moving into a new home is a perfect excuse to make a fresh start with your decor and furnishings. You simply can’t go wrong with a top-of-the-line California king mattress set from Sam’s Furniture in Fort Worth. Or, sleep like royalty with a Sierra Sleep limited edition pillowtop queen mattress for just $79.02 a month.
- Restlessness: How have you been sleeping lately? If you’re waking up with aches and pains, or if you’re tossing and turning for hours because you just can’t find that perfect spot, that could be a sign that your mattress is worse for wear. Every morning we should wake up feeling refreshed and relaxed, and since we spend more than one-third of our lives sleeping anyway, it’s only logical to make a worthwhile investment for our bedroom.
- Eight-Year Rule: It’s not just a sales tactic. The lifespan of a mattress is typically about eight years, according to Consumer Reports magazine. While many mattresses carry warranties, that is usually just designed to cover certain parts and manufacturer aspects — it’s in no way a guarantee of its comfort level. If your mattress is older than eight years, you may want to consider buying or leasing a new mattress set.
- Allergies: Here’s a harsh truth that we all need to consider: mattresses are hotbeds for allergens, dust mites, and a number of other contaminants. An old, unwashed mattress could harbor a host of things that make you itchy, sneezy, or otherwise uncomfortable. When you purchase a new mattress, it would be best to consider a dust mite-resistant cover as well.
- Sinking: Another indication that you might need to hit the market for a new mattress set is that you sink — to the bottom, to the middle, to one side — into your bed. If you struggle to climb out of your mattress for any other reason than because you never want to leave, then it might be time for an upgrade.
Sam’s Furniture stores across North Texas carry the widest inventory of luxury mattress sets. Visit one of our stores or shop for mattresses online today to find the perfect sleep.
Tips For Buying A New Mattress
Buying a mattress is a major investment — and not just because it costs money. Your mattress is where you’ll be spending around one-third of your life, after all. So you don’t just want to buy the first mattress you see (at the lowest price tag) without putting much thought into your selection.
Here are a few tips for buying a new mattress:
- Research: Know exactly what type of mattress you want to buy before you shop online or head to the mattress store. There are a variety of options from which to choose, including memory foam, adjustable beds, and even hybrids. Which one is right for you? That all depends on personal preference and comfort.
- Test Drive: One thing that might help you decide the right type and style of mattress is to take each one of your finalists for a spin. Most furniture stores will allow you to lay on the mattress and see how it fits your body. At Sam’s Furniture, we want you to be 100 percent satisfied with your purchase, after all.
- Alignment: If you’re in the market for a new mattress because you haven’t been getting a good night’s sleep, then you want to make sure your new mattress fits your body correctly. During your test, spend about 10 minutes on the mattress. If you can stay in one position for the whole time, then there’s a chance it might be a good fit. If not, then you may want to move along to the next one.
- Price: Price shouldn’t be the number one factor when choosing a mattress, but it is certainly something to consider. Buying a new mattress is a worthy investment, but you also want to be sure that you can afford it. Check the price tags and ask about our Sam’s Smart Lease To Own Furniture program, which helps customers of all backgrounds to achieve their furnishing goals.
- Trust: Above all, you should be able to trust the folks at the mattress store. At Sam’s Furniture, we have built our reputation on being a trustworthy furniture provider in North Texas since 1946. Our staff is attentive and considerate of your needs and desires, and will take the time to help you choose the right mattress. Shop for mattresses online or visit one of our furniture stores today.
Why Buy From Sam’s?
Sam’s Furniture stores in North Texas has the widest selection of mattress sets, home furniture, and appliances around. We have been serving our native Fort Worth since 1946 by offering the best deals and the best selection on furniture, winning the Fort Worthy Best Furniture Store award for our efforts and reputation.
Why shop at Sam’s? Because when you’re here, you’re treated like one of our own. Our team members are different than any other furniture store employees. They are staples within the fabric of our community, and they have the ability to help you out no matter what it is you’re looking for.
Here are a few additional reasons why you should shop at Sam’s:
- Selection: Sam’s Furniture is guaranteed to have the widest selection of high quality home furniture, including luxury mattress sets, in all of North Texas. That’s because we have a local warehouse filled with inventory straight from the manufacturers.
- Price: Because we get our inventory straight from manufacturers like Ashley, the No. 1 name in home furniture, we are able to pass incredible savings on to you. In other words, we cut out the middleman so that you can take home the furniture of your dreams for cheaper.
- Care: At Sam’s, you get a level of attention and service that is hard to find in this day and age. Many of our employees have been with us for more than 10, 15, or even 20 years. We believe you truly deserve a great night’s sleep, regardless of your current situation or credit history. Which brings us to...
- Lease To Own: Sam’s Furniture is home to the best lease to own mattress program in Texas. With our SmartLease option, you can bring home a high-quality mattress without having to worry about your damaged or non-existent credit. In fact, our option even helps you build or repair your credit so long as you make your minimum monthly payment. It’s simple, it’s affordable, and it’s downright incredible.
- Locations: With three Sam’s Furniture store locations throughout the North Texas area, there’s no reason to ever choose another furniture store. When you buy from Sam’s once, you’re a member of our family for life. Visit one of these three locations today:
Lease To Own Mattresses
In need of a new mattress, but worried about your current credit situation? That’s what we’re here for.
Introducing Sam’s SmartLease program, a new way to finance the furniture you’ve always wanted. At Sam’s, we believe everyone should have access to the styles and designs that will help them curate the home of their dreams.
By using our SmartLease option, you can find rent to own mattresses for a lower price while also building or repairing your damaged credit. How does it work? Simple.
Our math is different than other “rent to own” furniture stores. We create a system that benefits you and your credit, because the simple fact of the matter is that everyone deserves a second chance.
We start with a low cash price, which allows you to finance your lease to own mattress for cheaper. Then, we set up an affordable 17-month payment plan that allows you to easily make your minimum monthly payment.
We have the lowest lease to own payments in Fort Worth — nay, in all of North Texas — and we help you repair your credit by reporting each one of your monthly payments to the appropriate credit bureaus.
Now, finding the right mattress is just a few simple steps away. Whether you’re short on cash, need to rebuild your damaged credit, or you’re just getting started on building up your credit for the first time, leasing a mattress can be a great way to go.
Here’s what the process looks like:
- Find Your Style: The majority of shopping is done online these days, which is why we have a helpful online presence to assist you finding the right furniture with just a few clicks. Once you find the right mattress, you can apply for our lease to own furniture program online. Then, you can stop by one of our three North Texas furniture stores to try it out for yourself and complete the process — regardless of whether or not you have the upfront cash to make the purchase.
- Get Approved: We make it extremely simple to get approved for a lease to own mattress. All you need to bring in is a driver’s license, a recent pay stub, and a current utility bill with proof of address. Whether you apply online or in-person, the process is quick and painless. And don’t worry about your current credit score — we’re much more concerned with your credit future than its past.
- Bring It Home: Once approved, you are in the clear to bring home your brand new mattress set. Over the course of the next 17 months, so long as you make your minimum monthly payments, there is a great chance that your credit will be improved. Plus, you get the added benefit of owning a brand new, luxury mattress set so that you can rest easier and sleep better.
It’s that easy! Get started with Sam’s and find the lease to own mattress that fits your style and budget.
Our Bed Sets
Not only can Sam’s hook you up with the best mattress set for the perfect night’s sleep, but we can also help you turn your bedroom into a masterpiece!
What would a brand new mattress be without the right frame? We carry a wide selection of the best bed frames and bedroom sets from the top names in home furniture.
With exclusive collections from Ashley Furniture at Sam’s, you can find the right styles and signature designs from the No. 1 name in home decor and luxury for cheaper than anywhere else.
Find the right mattress and discover luxury where it matters the most. Visit Sam’s Furniture in Fort Worth today.